ipt>

Wednesday 15 May 2013

Beyonce writes letter of apology to Antwerp fans as pregnancy rumours GROW following tour date cancellation



Beyonce has written a letter of apology to her fans in Antwerp after she cancelled her Mrs Carter Show tour date last night.
The 31-year-old singer, who pulled out of her Belgium gig due to "dehydration and exhaustion", begged her so-called 'Beyhive' fans not to be disappointed in her in the hand written note posted on her website and on Facebook.

And despite rumours suggesting that the former Destiny's Child singer could be pregnant with her second child, she insisted she was feeling better and would take to the stage tonight as planned for the second night.

The letter read: "To my dearest fans in Antwerp. I've never postponed a show in my life. It was very hard for me. I promise I will make it up very soon. I'm sorry if I disappointed you.

She added: "Thank you for your concern. I'm feeling much better now. And I'm ready to give you a great show. See you tonight. All my love Beyonce."

Bey was scheduled to play at the Sportpaleis in Antwerp but on the advice of her doctor was told to rest. The show is being rearranged for fans who had tickets for the original date.

Rumours have been circulating this week that it's not exhaustion that's troubling Bey - but that she's actually expecting a little sister for Blue Ivy.

Gossip websites in the US point to a small bump - and suggest her reported pregnancy is the reason she's been so strict on outside photographers being present at her gigs.

No comments:

Post a Comment