ipt>

Monday 15 September 2014

GOD ALWAYS HAS A MAN FOR EVERY WOMAN



Hey y'all been long time i posted stuff on here......anyways here is a nice piece written by Jerome Onipede. Assimilate it!


It was late in the night when I got her call, I usually don’t check the time to see how late a call was coming in for me, but I had to check because the voice on the phone was like that of a Teenager, and I was wondering what could have gone wrong. I have had young people call me just to seek for help when their parents are about to get a divorce and they want a counsellor to speak with them or text messages like I got from one which read “Good Morning sir. Please my Mum is going through a lot and needs counselling It’s still all about my Dad. Help us sir. God bless”. Lots of Children in Nigeria now are carrying the burdens of irresponsible and selfish parents who think about nothing, but themselves alone. Some of these children react/rebel by losing interest in their studies lose interest in God, find solace in alcohol, drugs or sex, and a lot of them have lost interest in values that promote love and commitment. But then before I take you too far into all that, the caller wasn’t a teenager, she just had a tiny inquisitive teenage voice. She actually was much of an adult when I met her. Was I relieved to know it was not another teenager carrying the unfinished business of self centered parents in his/her young life?  Continue Reading....



This caller made her inquiries, paid her fees and became my client. She gave me her specifications which was a tough one, and I told her nothing was impossible with God, and that we will search and find her man where ever God has him. You see God has already made His provision for us, what I do is I go to any length to ask, seek and knock, and I do it with all assurance knowing God has promised that everyone that ask, receives, everyone that seeks finds, and everyone that knocks, the door shall be opened. But the twist in this true life story is, it took three and a half years to find her man. And that won’t be the first time that was happening. As a matter of fact when ladies come to me who seek for good men, I always tell them the truth which is we have a lot projects called men out there, who always bring nothing, but pain, confusion and termination of one’s destiny. If you marry these set of men, just know you have “married down”, and may never find your way up again. So I tell these ladies to calm down and be patient, more patient than they have been, and that we will look for our man and find him. Those who listen eventually have me bring their men to find them, and those who can’t wait, always move on. But for my lady in the spotlight, she was one of those who waited and was found not just by anybody, but a good man.

The man she eventually got married to, gave me a call and said he would like to see me. When he first called me, I was a lot skeptical, because he was either just heading to the airport, or just going in for a meeting, or something else. I was skeptical because most 419 men who call me do almost about the same thing, they always like to make me think they are important, or busy, and I have this ability to read through people so I can always tell. Others come and tell you how they were up there before and have lost everything, but will like to start all over again, and I always tell them if they have to start all over again, then they need to start with their career and not a relationship, because you see God has given everyone of us 24 hours, and we need the first 8 hours of that 24 hours focused on our career and task for the day, then we spend the second 8 hours of the day in meaningful relationship with our significant others and loved ones, which makes us spend the last 8 hours in meaningful rest,  if the first 16 hours has been spent well. Remember it is a vain thing to rise up early in the morning, sleep late at night, and eat the bread of sorrows for God gives his loved ones rest. And so if you can’t spend the first 8 hours of your day meaningfully, you are likely to spend the next 8 hours with your companion causing problems that is not included in God’s great plan for the lovely individual you are with. Now that is why I firmly tell people that a wonderful career can be a great asset for a man in marriage. Your wonderful career is that which gives you opportunity to solve people’s problems, add value to them and they reward you financially, and finance I tell you turns love into romance. It turns love to kindness. It gives love wings. It gives love the opportunity for expression. How do you know God loves you? Is it not by who He is to you, and who is He to you? He is Provider, Protector, Nurturer, Healer, Savior, Effective Partner, etc, etc. So please let’s get our priorities right when it comes to things to enable and ensure a great and wonderful relationship.

Oh my God, I have taken you away from the story again. And so I finally met OGA HIMSELF. And believe me, he is one of the best men I have met in my life, very sincere guy.  I listened to his story, and do you know that by the time my female client first came to me, the man I found for her was just getting a divorce from a very troubled marriage and he needed to heal. So when she approached me, her man was there, but not ready to meet with her, and it took us three and half years to find him to find her for himself. He was more than we wanted from God. A perfect gentleman, a prince in all the sense, a provider, protector, and empowerer.

I thought our last marriage for 2012 was in November, but was surprised to have them call me in January 2013 only to inform me that they were married on the 31st of December 2012. I was out of the country myself, and getting across to me may be difficult at such times. Am I a happy man? Yes I am. It’s good when God gives you results as you work. As our first marriage in 2013 is in March, we will be celebrating your marriage too, and soon. God bless.

1 comment: