ipt>

Thursday 18 April 2013

Kelly Brook flaunts boobs in tight white dress, shows she has a body to die for...





Kelly Brook showed off her boobs in this tight white dress.
Kelly was snapped arriving back at her London home after filming Celebrity Juice last night, and she seemed to be taking advantage of the spring weather in a pretty white dress.

But Kelly, 34, recently revealed that she thinks her body is of 'comedic' proportions.
She said: "I've always been a curvy girl and have a body of comedic proportions. I've got huge boobs and I've got a huge bum. I've always had that body."

The dress clung to her (flipping amazing) boobs before flowing at the waist, flattering her curvacious figure. She paired the dress with a pair of bright red shoes - and her trademark grin.
The star, who's currently dating rugby player Danny Cipriani, went on to say: "There's nothing I can do about it and there's nothing I want to do about it - it's just me. I've learnt to embrace it, accept it and make it work for me."

Well, i think it's safe to say she looks incredible.

1 comment:

  1. nice outfit but i can barely see your post.
    http://trendyrammy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete