ipt>

Wednesday 10 June 2015

Ewedu and Gbegiri Wahala!!!



Hello, NEB's its been quite a long time i posted stuff here huh? let me use this one to welcome you all. Hope you are all doing well?  So recently, i went to the banking hall to make some transactions, and as i was headed back to my office, i saw this (fine black car) not good with cars and their models tho.........so i made way for the car to pass because the driver seemed to be coming my way; only for one fellow to wind down and say "hello"! i responded and he said he was actually following me all the way from the bank. 'Kontinue Reading ohh'

At first i got scared buh i really dont know why i got scared, anyways this fellow came outta the car and introduced himself (bla bla bla bla blah) meanwhile i had noticed his wedding band and his Samsung "Wrist Phone" or whatever that is called, so we exchanged contacts and he asked if he could come pick up later for dinner, oh well i became happy because i was famished. and i gladly said yes and told him what time he should come get me (BIG grin).

So when the time con reach nah (make i flex with pidgin small bcos my head no dey boot again), lol him call me, i con tell am say "i will be ready in 5 4 3 2 1 minutes" so not too long my phone con ring i just dey happy say i dey go fill my belle like dis. Meanwhile him don tell me say him senior colleague dey hungry say he go come meet us for where we dey go. Na so my guy con carry me go one garden like that for the area, meanwhile i don dey reason places like (jevinik, transcorp, calabar kitchen, Nkoyo) you know all those kain places. Na so as we don sit down, my appetite just run go as i hear say dem wan chop "Ewedu and Gbegiri with Amala" i so detest that food......kai. So i just had to do goat meat and a bottle of fayrouz. i just dey vex while dem just dey chop their ewedu dey go.

Infact ehhn to cut the long story short, when they finished, and had paid for their ewedu, we headed to the car and he asked if i wanted to go somewhere else, i told him i was just fine (side eye), and that i needed to go home and rest from the day's work. So he offered to drop me home, on our way he stopped to get a bottle of baileys, twas quite chilled. All this while on the road i kept wondering why he got the baileys. when we got to my place, he insisted that he was going to come inside my house so we can drink the baileys, u know na as a smart child i told him off, and he understood. Not too long, he asked me to send him some songs from my phone to his, i selected some cool songs and sent them. The song con dey take like forever to send becos i bin wan just go sleep, i bin dey tired. as we con dey wait make the songs send finish, na so i just dey hear sounds from him belle........... i hear the first one, hear the second one, the third noise wey i hear nahh mess (preeeeeii..... preeeeeeiii). O lawd!!! him con commot from the car con dey say sorry and excuse....... omoo ladies and gentle babies, i just cancel the transfer tell am say all the songs don enter, na so i take commot enter my house. before i commot him say him go like see me the following day, i tell am okay, meanwhile i carry the baileys, him say make i keep am say next time wen we dey commot make i bring am.

"Hello there wont be a next time, bcos ure married, i just wanted to have a wonderful dinner" i said this to myself as i entered from the gate.
Well i no mention anybody name for this torey, so if u dey feel say nah u, duuuhhhhhh...... *tongue out* how would someome i met today be giving me this kinda thrills??? #okbye


No comments:

Post a Comment